- Provide skincare services, including facials, body treatments and hair removal.
- Acknowledge and greet all guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Utilize consultation cards to prescribe professional products to all guests.
- Promote and sell LaVida Massage + Skincare skincare products, services and treatments.
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all LaVida Massage + Skincare mandatory education events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., maintenance of retail displays and shelves).
- Uphold the standards and guest processes of LaVida Massage + Skincare, consistently increasing guest retention, service and product sales.
- Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
- Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
- Professional esthetics liability insurance.
- 1 year or more hands-on experience (preferred).
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and desire to build rapport with guests.
- Proven sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Flexibility with scheduling for weekend and evening appointments.
- Esthetician position requires on a regular basis: the ability to walk, ability to reach with hands and arms, ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours, ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Esthetician position may occasionally require the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: